The position for Senior Risk Analyst, Modelling - London - to £60k in London is no longer available
Senior Risk Analyst, Modelling - London - to £60k
Job Title: Senior Risk Analyst – Modelling
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus & benefits
Location: London – West
Our client is a rapidly expanding technology company in West London.
They have an opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Risk Analyst to join their team – the successful candidate will play a key role in the development and validation of risk models and processes.
• Work closely with Head of Risk Analytics in the design, development and validation of risk models and processes, using R
• Work with big data sets in live trial environments with FS and other Risk sector clients
• Evaluate the business impact of proposed new model implementations through sensitivity analysis of parameters used in capital calculations
• Research the market for potentially new risk modeling approaches and techniques
The right candidate for the role will possess the following essential skills and knowledge:
• Strong understanding of the Risk sector with substantial experience in developing & modelling risk
• Numerical or statistical background
• Experience of using R, SAS or other analytics software
• Methodical, thorough and hard-working
• Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Desire to take responsibility for delivering complex modeling solutions
• Ability to work independently as part of a self-organising team in which you determine your own goals
• Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
• Experience of interrogating large datasets
• Experience in programming language such as Java, Scala, PHP
Please send your CV to (url removed) or contact Phillip Hartley on 01706 825 199.