The position for Risk Strategy Analyst - Manchester in Manchester is no longer available
Risk Strategy Analyst - Manchester
Job Title: Risk Strategy Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + bonus & benefits
The overarching goal is to optimise the performance of portfolios by supporting the design, production and implementation of collection strategies and to develop a deep analytical understanding of our customers, our data and available options.
The post holder will benefit from practical application of analytics in a business environment and proven ability to be a self starter with strong commercial acumen. Specific training will be provided in relation to SQL, SAS and other model tools where appropriate.
• Performance monitoring, validating and understanding models created by analytics team
• Design of new strategies and their successful integration into BAU processes
• Developing a deep understanding of our customers, portfolios and outsourced processes to generate insight and drive recommendations
• MI Reporting
• Knowledge of Excel and SAS/SQL/Other programming experience
• Ability to generate analytical insight and drive recommendations
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Educated to degree standard
• Interpersonal skills / good team player
Please send your CV to info@aspiredata,co.uk or contact Phillip Hartley on 01706 825 199.