The position for Business Partner - Compliance in West Sussex is no longer available
Business Partner - Compliance
Badenoch & Clark are recruiting for a Compliance Business Partner for a high-profile international company based in West Sussex.
Currently there is appetite for a stronger control environment across this progressive, complex and diverse group of businesses, and this is being delivered through the rollout group-wide of an internationally-accepted enterprise risk management framework, the COSO framework. As this work is of key strategic importance, the Board have mandated the creation of new high-profile roles within the existing Group Compliance team to support the business during and post project.
A key focus of the role will be to act as an internal advisor and subject matter expert in respect of the COSO framework within the Group. Specifically the role will provide support in the areas of Risk Identification and Assessment, Process documentation / mapping and Internal Control design and implementation.
The role is pivotal in ensuring consistency and standardisation of approach and the adoption of best practices across the whole Group.
* Qualified accountant / risk management professional with strong proven academic record from blue chip / Top 20 firm background.
* Recent practical work experience and understanding of internal controls systems and frameworks (ideally COSO or SOX), corporate governance and policy, process and systems improvement projects.
* Recent experience of large, complex organisations.
* Confidence in managing Change and ability to operate in highly fluid environment.
* Good project and time management skills, able to complete tasks to challenging deadlines.
* Second language (French or German) desirable.
* Dynamic individual looking to progress within a fast-paced company.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.