The position for Graphic Designer in Chesterfield is no longer available
This company are Europe's leading independent storage integrator and cloud services enabler. They have been helping organisations across the globe deliver flexible, available and highly secure IT services since 1994.
They are now looking to recruit a talented, dedicated Designer to join the Business Support Team to help create the vision and make sure they get there.
Role responsibilities include:
- Help create the vision and translate it through design
- Creation of materials for events, PR, sales and communications
Tasks will include graphic design; advertisements, web, internal newsletters, product and solution brochures, and video creation and editing. The ability to digest a brief and apply conceptual creative thinking to result in an effective piece of work is a must.
You will also need to have experience of working across a variety of clients through multiple media channels (inc. digital, print and press).
- 1 years experience within a similar position
- Demonstrable marketing/design experience
- Excellent communication and proof-reading skills
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Maya
- Software experience preferred