The position for Electronics Support Engineer in Wolverhampton is no longer available
Electronics Support Engineer
The Electronics Engineer will have strong experience in the management of electronic/electrical component obsolescence and work closely with our existing engineering support team.
The successful candidate will have�
* Experience of design, build and test of electronic / electrical circuits
* The ability to interrogate electrical circuit design to allow obsolete component replacement via the Engineering Change Request process.
* To be able to generate engineering reports, giving sufficient supporting evidence to allow use of alternative components.
* Experience of MIL and CECC standard requirements would be useful.
* You should also possess the skills to assemble test circuits and carry out electrical test / fault finding activities as they arise.
The above is a general description of the duties and is in not exhaustive. The successful candidate may be required to provide assistance with other electronic / electrical related issues as they arise.
Experience and Personal Characteristics:
* Strong Hardware Electronic Engineering Skills.
* Basic Engineering qualifications or demonstrable experience.
* Problem Solving ability
* A proactive style, team spirit, high energy level and a positive outlook
* Time management skills
* Multi-tasking ability
* Knowledge of electronic component supply chain and certification standards is desirable
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a global supplier of systems and services to the aerospace, defense and homeland security markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Goodrich has one of the broadest portfolios of products in the aerospace industry. The company serves a global customer base, with over 24,000 employees across approximately 90 manufacturing and service facilities in 16 countries worldwide.