The position for Transport Co-ordinator in Sheffield is no longer available
c£23k to £26k per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday - 12 Noon to 10pm
Our client has been providing specialist distribution services to local prestigious metals industry for the last 65 years. They are one of the founding members of the Palletline network and are currently looking to recruit a transport / customer services co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Head of Operations; you will provide support to customers within the busy Transport office and your responsibilities will include:
* Using the transport management Manpack 3 systemto prepare consignment information
* Producing pallet labels, trunk information, load plans, and scanned jobs.
* Preparing documents for the warehouse and distribution office.
* Ensuring all incoming/outgoing telephone calls are handled promptly and courteously, as well as, dealing with any queries or discrepancies.
* Liaising with customers and drivers for items such as delivery status and confirmation.
* Checking orders and inputting the subsequent data.
* Reporting on pallet counts/weights and undertaking KPI analysis.
You will be well educated with experience of working in a busy transport office. You will have a working knowledge of data entry/transport management and be confident in handling large quantities of information at any given time.
You will be a motivated and customer-focused professional with an excellent telephone manner. You will be well organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. In addition, you will be able to manage your time effectively and consistently maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in your work.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity as a Transport Co-ordinator, click apply. You will be transferred to our online application form that will take no more than 5 minutes to complete. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
People who may be interested in this role include: Logistics Planner, Logistic Controller, Transport Scheduler, Customer Liaison Co-ordinator, Operations Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator