The position for Account Director, UK Based, Motor Trade Job in England is no longer available
Account Director, UK Based, Motor Trade Job
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Account Director Required in the UK
Salary Package: £65,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance & Bonus (DOE)
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies:
Automotive Account Director Required in the UK.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Automotive Leadership role; Account Director, who will report directly into the Group CEO and be responsible for managing a busy multi-disciplined team, covering the UK.
The successful candidate will have extensive automotive and marketing experience - both HQ and dealership level, strong commercial acumen and proven ability in managing a field based team.
Working as part of a senior management team, you will take both strategic and operational control of a major Account. You will work with a high number of automotive retailers providing local site marketing advice and support.
* Automotive sector experience
* Channel marketing experience
* Regional marketing experience
* Agency marketing expertise
* Financial management expertise for estimating and planning
* Highly motivated and ambitious client handler skills
* Highly motivated team leadership skills
* Strong planning and work load balancing skills
* Actively participate in the development of customer strategy
* Excellent project management skills
* Work with operational teams across the business to ensure the smooth integration of all new initiative B2C & B2B
* Ability to write both strategic and tactical proposals
* Ability to through awareness of trends link in relevant marketing messages for local community
* Ability to contact report brain storming sessions
* Ability to deliver brief to Creative teams
* Manage tight budget control of client activity
* Prepare detailed quotes for all new work undertaken
* Prepare/develop project plans and account plans linked to detailed reporting
* Strong team development skills
In return, our Client offers a fantastic salary package, car allowance and performance related bonus.
This vacancy is based in the UK, covering parts of Kent, Buckinghamshire and Midlands and our client is looking only for Automotive Account Director experienced applicants.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Emma Clark, Quoting Job Reference: J23016 - Account Director, UK.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Follow us on Twitter (url removed)
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Bodyshop Estimator, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit.
WE ARE THE PREMIER AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS IN THE UK TM
Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2012.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 08450 212 123 if you wish to discuss this copyright.