The position for Autocentre Manager in Aberdeen is no longer available
Autocentre Manager: An ambitious Autocentre Manager with a passion for motor vehicles and delighting customers is required to manage the Halfords Autocentre in Aberdeen. The successful applicant will manage the team of 6 technicians and instill a customer centred approach, and the ability to sell high quality automotive services and products, with the ultimate objective of growing the business. A 'hands-on' approach is essential.
The ideal candidate could be a previous independent garage owner seeking the opportunity to run an Autocentre business with an annual turnover in the region of £400,000 and work for one of the UK's most successful businesses. Alternatively you may have an interest in the automotive industry and possess relevant management skills for this position. All staff at Halfords are provided with award winning training on the company's Academy of Learning scheme.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service provided
- Manage team and recruit new staff when required
- Manage costs and carry out daily financial reconciliation
- Provide regular reports to the regional manager
- Personally check the quality of service provided on each vehicle to ensure quality
- Ensure health and safety standards are met
- Manage stock levels
Skills & Experience:
- A knowledge and understanding of mechanics / vehicles
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Proven track record in sales
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and ambition to succeed
- Basic computer/numeracy skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an Autocentre Manager with a passion for customer service to join Halfords Autocentre. As well as an excellent salary and benefits, the successful applicant can look forward to a stimulating career with one country's most trusted businesses.