The position for ASSISTANT FLEET ADMINISTRATOR, WINCHESTER in Winchester, Hampshire, England is no longer available
ASSISTANT FLEET ADMINISTRATOR, WINCHESTER
Assistant Fleet Administrator, Winchester. This dynamic company has a reputation for great service and is part of the UK’s fastest growing tyre retailer and wholesaler, employing over 1000 people. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Fleet Administrator in Winchester.
The role is to assist the Fleet Administrator & Fleet Manager in the administration of the Companies fleet of vehicles.
As Assistant Fleet Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
* To ensure all records on company vehicles are updated on a regular basis
* Complete and distribute reports and returns as required
* Assist the Fleet Manager with invoice queries
* Produce tax and MOT reminders to depot and distribute tax when received
* Respond to speeding and parking notices
* Monitoring drivers declarations and compiling a points list
* General admin tasks such as filing and dealing with telephone enquiries.
The successful applicant must have:
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* The ability to prioritise a busy schedule
* Confidence and have a flexible and adaptable approach.
You will be computer literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a full driver’s licence. Ideally immediately available.
This role of Assistant Fleet Administrator is a Monday to Friday position, offering a salary of £16,000 per annum.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Assistant Fleet Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!