The position for Assistant Autocentre Manager in Liverpool is no longer available
Assistant Autocentre Manager
Assistant Autocentre Manager: An Assistant Autocentre Manager with an interest in motor vehicles and delighting customers is required to join the new Halfords Autocentre in Liverpool. The successful applicant will lead a team of 6 MOT & Motor Vehicle Technicians and help to instil a customer centred approach.
Assistant Autocentre Managers should be comfortable promoting high quality automotive services to customers (MOT testing; servicing; clutch, brake, exhaust, cambelt replacement; air conditioning service) with the ultimate objective of creating a successful growing Autocentre business. A 'hands-on' approach is essential.
The ideal candidate could come from within an automotive or retail business with an annual turnover in the region of £400,000. Alternatively you may have an interest in the automotive industry and possess relevant management / supervisory skills for this position. All staff at Halfords Autocentres are provided with award winning training on the company's Academy of Learning scheme.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service
- Manage team and recruit new staff when required
- Manage costs and carry out daily financial reconciliation
- Provide regular reports to the regional manager
- Personally check the quality of service provided on each vehicle to ensure quality
- Ensure health and safety standards are met
- Manage stock levels
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanics / vehicles preferred
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Proven track record in sales
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and ambition to succeed
- Basic computer/numeracy skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Autocentre Manager with a passion for customer service to join Halfords Autocentres, one of the UK's most successful growing businesses. As well as an excellent salary and great company benefits, the successful applicant can look forward to a stimulating career with one country's most trusted businesses.
Halfords Autocentres is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.