The position for Senior Process Engineer (Waste to Energy) in West Midlands is no longer available
Senior Process Engineer (Waste to Energy)
Senior Process Engineer – Waste Management
£28-38,000 plus benefits (negotiable)
A market leading waste management company is looking to increase its engineering team with an experienced process (chemical or mechanical) engineer to work on new waste to energy project development.
• Working within a team to design and develop waste treatment facilities
• Applying technologies including Anaerobic Digestion, In vessel composting, biomass, gasification and pyrolysis
• Providing input to feasibility studies, process and layout design, due diligence as well as commissioning plants
• Mentoring junior members of the team as necessary
• BSc / BEng in chemical, mechanical or process engineering (or equivalent). Candidates with a higher qualification are also of interest.
• Knowledge and experience of using and applying waste to energy technologies including Anaerobic Digestion, thermal power generation, CHP or other related specialisms
• Experience either in consultancy or industry with a keen enthusiasm for hands-on work
• Ideally you will be Chartered, or working towards it
• Driving license required
The company offers fantastic career progression and benefits, with a great reputation for ensuring the welfare of their employees.
To apply: Contact Abi Hill at Willow Shaw Ltd quoting AH014 as subject.