The position for Maintenance Engineer in Hatfield is no longer available
Service Maintenance Engineer - Hatfield
7 days on 7 days of, 7 nights on 7 nights off rotating shifts (7am-7pm) and (7pm-7am)
£35000 - £41000 – 23 days holiday, BUPA Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and more…
An opportunity to join a dynamic time-critical materials handling company with good career development prospects. As part of a team you will keep this state-of-the-art facility fully operational, working to strict deadlines in a continuous improvement environment.
• Equipment set ups, conveyor belt and roller changes
• Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of electrical and mechanical faults
• PPM electrical and mechanical maintenance
• Application of continuous improvement initiatives to improve equipment reliability
• A working knowledge or good understanding of PLCs is desirable
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious engineer with a positive attitude and a desire to develop a successful career.
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• HNC/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Ideally experienced in or have exposure to PLCs, Materials Handling Equipment (MHE), X-Y cranes, pick and place robots, palletisers, conveyors, docking systems etc.
• Good technical understanding /experience with automation hardware and software
• Electrical or mechanical skills and experience gained in any industry background such as manufacturing and distribution or from an ex forces background, (HM Forces, RAF, Royal Navy, Army, Electrical Engineers etc.), FMCG, distribution, automotive, aerospace, production, materials handling etc.
For office use only: Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical, maintenance, service, repair, fault finding, PLCs, Siemens, automation, Middlesex, London, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, St. Albans, Hatfield, Potters Bar, North London, Enfield, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Shift Engineer, Demob, Royal Air Force, avionics, Maintenance Technician