The position for Lead Plumber / Supervisor in NE London, Essex, Enfield, North London, East London, Lon is no longer available
Lead Plumber / Supervisor
Our client is currently recruiting a Lead Maintenance Plumber to join their team based out of North East London.
The role will involve supervision of 15 plumbers as well as daily work schedule, reporting to Contracts/Branch Manager.
You will also manage performance of team, audits, maintain customer service levels, ensure productivity and identify new business opportunities.
All works carried out is within private homes and you must be able to demonstrate proven track record in maintenance plumbing and repairs along with holding NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing.
The role is a permanent position offering a basic salary plus bonus and additional benefits. In order to be considered for the role, you will be required to carry out a CRB/Background check which must past certain criteria before acceptance - full details will be given during the application process.
If you are looking for a new challenge for 2012 and match the criteria below, please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
* Experienced Maintenance Plumber (Domestic)
* Experience of supervising team and dealing with customers
* MUST have NVQ Level 3 Plumbing
* Must live in the North E London area/Essex borders
* Drivers License (no more than 6 points)
* Prepared to complete a CRB/Background check
* Basic Salary up to £30,000 per annum
* Company Van for business use
* Ongoing training
* Additional benefits
Checks will be carried out to ensure that you have the right to work within the UK and you will be required to provide the relevant documentation.