The position for CNC Miller (Heidenhain) in Maldon is no longer available
CNC Miller (Heidenhain)
CNC Miller - (Heidenhain)
£12 - £14 per hour (£25k - £29k) + Overtime (£10k) + Training + 21 Days Holiday
Are you an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter (Milling Machines) looking to work for a well established company that can offer excellent training and lots of overtime to boost your earnings?
With a purpose built facility in Maldon, Essex this company specialise in producing precision components for a range of industries. With a diverse client base and a busier than ever order book they are now looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join their team.
In this role you will be Programming and Setting a range of multi-axis milling machines to produce bespoke, low volume aluminium and stainless steel components. Using Heideinhein for online programming and Delcam for offline programming this role will provide you with a wealth of variety and technical challenge.
With the opportunity to undergo extensive further training and a great package to reflect your expertise this represents a great opportunity for someone to join an ambitious, progressive company.
* CNC Programming/Setting (Heidenhain)
* Reading engineering drawings
* Using milling machines to produce jigs, fixtures and tooling aids
* Working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday on days, plus plenty of overtime
* Excellent CNC Programming skills
* Experience of working with 3-Axis Milling machines
* Heidenhain experience is essential
* EdgeCam or other CAD/CAM knowledge essential
CNC, programmer, setter, operator, milling, miller, 3 axis, multi axis, heideinhain, fanuc, Delcam, Edgecam, alphacam, powercam, controls, precision, bespoke, tight tolerance, stainless steel, aluminium, f1, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace, petrochem