The position for Senior Engineering Manager in Birchwood is no longer available
Senior Engineering Manager
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, a requirement has arisen for an Engineering Manager to support our Nuclear Services Business Unit, based from the Birchwood site.
• Maintaining and developing the relationships with key customers in URENCO, both internal and external
• Innovative conceptual designs and feasibility studies, FEEDs, detailed design/procurement and commissioning with a strong emphasis on SHE.
• Pro-actively marketing the services of AMEC and winning work
• Ensuring projects are managed and sponsored to meet or exceed profit targets and to meet client expectations
• Staff recruitment, training and development to ensure business needs are met and that individuals meet their personal aspirations
• Ensuring Project governance through the URENCO procedures
• Developing excellent collaborative working relationships with existing customers and partners
• Proven track record of safely delivering full life projects
• Recognised multi disciplined engineering background
• Demonstrable experience of managing teams of people and projects
• Working knowledge of URENCO as a customer
• Engineering degree and Chartered status would be desirable
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you. In return you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits. As you would expect from a FTSE 100 company, there are excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the link below.
AMEC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
AMEC (LSE: AMEC) is a focused supplier of consultancy, engineering and project management services to its customers in the world's oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. With annual revenues of around £3 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets and employs some 27,000 people in around 40 countries worldwide.