The position for Senior systems Engineer in Dublin is no longer available
Senior systems Engineer
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Rate/Salary: Please Mention Your Annual Salary Expectations
A leading international provider of energy efficient solutions is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work within their Building Services business unit, which specialises in the service of critical building systems. They are looking for a driven Systems Engineer to work in their expanding team of specialists covering the Dublin, South and East Ireland areas.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be required to work alongside the project manager in the technical delivery for critical building systems, including energy management, security systems, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
As a Senior Systems Engineer your main duties will involve:
• Assessment of site safety prior to engaging in Installation and Commissioning of Building systems.
• Coordinate all commissioning activity work schedules with peers, site contractors and customers as appropriate.
• Programming, testing, commissioning all items of HVAC, LifeSafety, Energy, Security systems and associated equipment forming part of an Integrated Building Management System.
• 3rd party product integration with company building integrator systems using industry platforms such as OPC, SQL, Modbus, LON, BACnet and other protocols including review of network infrastructure designs.
• Verification of system designs and off site testing to confirm operational effectiveness, including ownership of any subcontract designs.
• Troubleshooting of integrated systems including servers, stations and associated operating systems.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will have experience:
• A formal electrical and/or IT qualification.
• Relevant experience in the automation and controls industry.
• Understanding of control philosophies for HVAC & Security systems.
• Strong Working knowledge of Servers & PC's (OS Environments, networking, database technology, HTML, GUI programming, Redundancy solutions and trends in IT).
• Working knowledge of complex technical integration solutions for Building management systems.
• Knowledge of schematics, field wiring and functional testing techniques.
• Working knowledge of digital relays and software.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 30 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include: Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.