The position for Facilities Engineer in Leicester is no longer available
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre Facilities Engineer for a leading manufacturer who design and produce high tolerance components for a variety of sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced facilities/maintenance professional looking to further their career. Successful candidates will enjoy a basic salary of up to £28K plus an excellent benefits package and genuine prospects for career progression.
Duties will include
- Working with the Supervisor to implement TPM and monitor this within the plant, being able to produce evidence to verify this.
- Monitoring LEV checks
- Monitoring Service contract dates, performance and costs against a budget, then producing regular reports and forecasts on costs
- Actively involved in pipeline projects and conference calls particularly the Energy pipeline
- Ensuring all the equipment used by and under the Facilities department control meets the required Safety Standards and has up to date records.
- Following inspections by Engineer's from the insurance company, racking inspection, fire extinguisher checks, etc prepare a program of works for any remedial works with the Supervisor.
- Weekly monitor the external Housekeeping around the plant identifying any area's needing attention; this ranges from cleaning, building repairs, storage problems, etc and then to work out a program to implement any actions with the Supervisor.
- Using the system to provide regular reports on the department workloads, analyse machine breakdown patterns to identify trends/future costs.
- Support the Facilities Manager with Capital and other projects.
- You will be expected to carry out other tasks that do not fall into the above remit but are part of the Facilities overall responsibility
Our ideal candidate will have
- A thorough Facilities/Maintenance Engineering background
- Computer literate
- Hand on, self motivated and shows a flexible approach to work load
- Committed to meeting both department and personal targets
- Educated to HNC level minimum
We can offer an excellent benefits package which includes
- Basic salary of up to £28K
- Quarterly bonus dependent upon company performance (after qualifying period)
- A matched 5% pension scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 12.30pm finish on a Friday
If you are interested in this position and you have the combination of skills and experience required to be successful in this role please apply through the link on this website today to avoid disappointment. Alternatively please contact our Senior Consultant, Russ Malin or e mail
Regional Recruitment Services are a leading independent Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. We have other Sales, Technical, Management, Engineering and Commercial vacancies available to view on our website (url removed)