The position for Project Planner in Stone is no longer available
The client is a leader within the Automation and Control Systems field with operations in 100 countries worldwide. They specialise in providing integrated solutions to the Transmission and Distribution and Oil & Gas industry with projects offshore and overseas.
- Providing a project planning for substation design, construction and refurbishment. 33kV to 400kV substations.
- Preparation and monitoring of detailed fully resourced and costed design, procurement, installation, commissioning and contract programmes.
- Maintaining as-built records in sufficient detail to enable an accurate account of contract history.
- Liaison with suppliers, contractors, engineering and other internal departments.
- Preparation of various progress and analyses reports to clearly depict current project status and projected key dates and costs.
- Ability to assess impact of change control and risks in terms of programme key dates and deliverables.
Develop tender programmes which comply with client specification in terms of key dates and deliverables.
Flexible and willing to work as part of a team.
An excellent communicator.
Ability to work to tight timescales and be accountable for the planning process.
Self starter with a pro-active can-do approach to getting things done, results orientated.
Willing to get involved in establishing and recommending changes when required to the project delivery philosophy.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A recognised technical qualification.
- Project Management Software Computer skills i.e. Primavera Enterprise P6, P5,P3 is essential
- Relevant experience in providing project planning for substation construction and refurbishment projects.
- Hands on planning experience.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Desirable but not essential to have worked in an Alliance environment where the client is part of the delivery team.