The position for Structural Inspection Engineer in Denmark is no longer available
Structural Inspection Engineer
Job Title: Structural Inspection Engineer
Location: Western Europe
Salary: Please Mention Your Annual Salary Expectations
Offers a powerful proposition for professionals who wish to be at the forefront of global challenges, technologies and innovation in the oil industry. Offering a culturally diverse, stimulating workplace where employees are empowered and supported to make valuable contributions to fulfill company objectives within an international and challenging environment.
As a Structural Inspection Engineer your primary objective is to take responsibility for inspection, repair and maintenance of offshore platforms, sub sea pipelines, sub sea assets and all other structural assets part of the DUC operations in the Danish Sector of the North Sea. You will be part of the Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) section in the In-service, Integrity and Maintenance department. While reporting directly to the Head of IRM, you will be part of a team of dedicated and experienced inspection, repair and maintenance engineers.
As a Structural Inspection Engineer your main duties will involve, above and below water inspection and maintenance work:
• Continuous review of the asset integrity review
• Participation in further development of the engineering of inspection, repair and maintenance strategy
• Tender preparations and contract negotiations for regular pipeline inspection work
• Tender preparations and contract negotiations for regular structural inspection work below water
• Below water ROV and diver based inspection and maintenance of structures, risers and pipelines
• Above water yearly structural inspection and maintenance work on offshore structures and risers
• Contact and liaison with Certifying Agencies on inspection findings
• Reporting to authorities on inspection, repair and maintenance issues as required
• Reporting to authorities and certifying agencies on inspection findings
As a Structural Inspection Engineer you will have experience:
• Due to the broad variety of job tasks in the Inspection, Repair and Maintenance Department, you can either have a structural and/or maritime engineering background or a mechanical engineering background. You could also have a contract management background with an experience in contract negotiations and project management.
• You must be an ambitious team player having an interest in inspection and maintenance work on structural steel above water and preferably have experience with sub sea inspection and maintenance operations.
• You must be able to prove project management experience and must be fluent in spoken and written English. The person shall feel comfortable in an international atmosphere
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Renewables, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please send through a copy of your up to date CV and give an indication of your salary expectations, before contacting Sarah Bailey.