The position for Technical Recruiter in Aberdeen is no longer available
At TEC Group we understand the Oil & Energy sector. Our specialist team of recruiters represents a wide variety of major companies in numerous international locations. We have offices in London, Manchesterand Scotland.
This particular client of ours is one of the world's leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies. They aim to deliver safe and sustainable projects and services for their customers in the oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. Further more they have many benefits for their employees. Theses include pension schemes, Life assurance, Accident insurance, Healthcare, Child Care Vouchers etc. This client requires someone for the following position.
Role: Technical Recruiter
Ensure all Re-sourcing and support processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* Develop and maintain good working relationship with members of the HR and Re-sourcing team.
* Assist HR department with recruitment enquiries from key clients
* Ensure accurate advertising of all live vacancies with the help of Recruitment Administrators.
* Source, screen and Evaluate Candidates in line with Technical Job requirements.
* Shortlist candidate applications to meet client specific requirements and present to HR Advisor.
* Assist HR Advisor in setting up Interviews and pre mobilization process.
* Maintain contact with key candidates and record contact in Recruitment Database.
* Produce weekly Recruitment KPI's for the HR Department.
* Co-ordinate with HR Department for mobilization, transportation, accommodation and demobilization of personnel as and when required.
* Work within the parameters of the QED Management system and ISO 9001:2000
In technical recruitment role preferable.
Experience in Full-Cycle Oil & Gas Technical Recruitment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Good team worker
Flexible attitude to work
Applicants must be eligible to work within theUKand EU, for example hold a Tier 1 Visa.
Submit applications online, for further information contact Jamie Hancock TEC Group Recruitment Consultant on 0208 544 3423