The position for Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Plymouth is no longer available
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for our client based in Cornwall. Salary £10 - £12/hr basic +, working Monday to Friday (days/ back shift) or weekends (straight day shift). They are looking for someone who has manufacturing maintenance experience so is able to cover breakdown repairs & preventative planned maintenance on factory machinery. You will be working in a fast paced production line environment so experience of working under extreme time pressures is essential.
Description of main tasks
• Ideally have an electrical bias & able to deal with PLC & other automated type machinery to get them fit for production line use.
• Carry out all the duties and responsibilities of an electrical maintenance engineer
• To understand fully and communicate effectively at all levels on service requirements of site premises, machinery, plant and equipment.
• Communicate with machine and equipment suppliers on problems to determine speedy resolution.
• Communicate with and assist lower level employees in prompt resolution of problems effecting the achievement of Company objectives/targets and to liaise with other service areas and production areas on process development, as instructed by departmental supervisor.