The position for HVAC Supervisor in Iraq is no longer available
Based in Iraq on a 7 month contract starting in August 2012 - Rotation 28/28
Main Job Function:
To supervise HVAC installation and hook up activity in relation to the structures, air dumpers, chillers, packages including electrical & control works and to determine the procurement of units as a package. Activities will be extended to factory inspections and participation to FAT.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Verify HVAC works (Installation of packages, dumpers, penetration, ducts and relevant electrical and control systems) are carried out in compliance with project specification, approved drawings and international standards and codes.
- Verify bulk materials are certified and comply with project specification and applicable standards.
- Ensure HVAC works are executed according to the approved project schedule and budget highlighting potential deviation and proposing suitable solutions.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and solution to technical issues.
- Validate progress of HVAC works.
- Ensure punch lists are properly detected, integrated with master punch list and cleared.
- Witness precommissioning, mechanical completion and commissioning activities.
* Relevant Engineering degree, diploma or equivalent
* A few years experience in the Oil & Gas industry
* A few years experience in HVAC installation
* Extensive knowledge of HVAC units, including hardware, electrical & software parts
* Good knowledge of QA/QC certification and tests requirements
* Good knowledge of HSE standards in relation to Oil and Gas plants
* Good people management skills
* Ability to work within international team
* Good knowledge of MS Office Package
* Knowledge of English language spoken and written
* Problem solving and decision making skills
* Relationship building and communication skills