The position for MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, COLWYN BAY in Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales is no longer available
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, COLWYN BAY
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, Colwyn Bay. Our client is the leading manufacturer and supplier of parts to the UK and European automotive industry. An opportunity has now arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced multi-skilled Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to supervise the Maintenance Team at their manufacturing facility in Colwyn Bay, North Wales
As a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, responsibilities will include:
* Providing hands-on mechanical and electrical support services to the site.
* Maintaining maintenance records, drawing and spares.
* Ensuring safe methods of work and understood and followed (e.g. permit-to-work systems; danger boards; ladders; portable tools; etc) by the Maintenance Team and by external contractors.
* Developing and implementing the Planned Preventative Maintenance Programme for all machines and equipment on site.
* Day to day supervision and leadership of the Maintenance Team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
For the role of Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, the successful candidate should have:
* Skilled craft qualifications.
* Experience gained through a formal and recognised Apprenticeship or equivalent.
* Predominantly electrical maintenance and installation.
* A working knowledge of the 17th Edition Electrical Regulations.
* Working experience of machine tools, CNC control systems, PLC programming, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Ideally, you should also have experience of leading a small team of skilled staff.
In return, for the role of Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, there is on offer a competitive rate of pay - £21,500 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience – plus benefits and an opportunity to develop your career in one of the most dynamic and growing automotive businesses in Europe.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Mechanical / Electrical Engineer will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Maintenance, engineering, electrical, electrician, plumbing, heating, HVAC