The position for Stores Person in Redhill is no longer available
Storesperson – Redhill, Surrey
£8.50 per hour – 12 Month Contract
This engineering company manufactures, supplies and repairs a wide range of electro-mechanical equipment.
A Stores person is needed to ensure that all repairs and spares are processed accurately.
• Receive returned faulty parts and forward items to the correct area in the repairs Workshop
• Pack repaired units and items ready for dispatch
• Ensure all paperwork records are processed accurately
• Arrange and/or undertake collections or deliveries.
• Operate a computerised Stock Control System. (Full training will be given.)
• Undertake stock checks and inventory counts
• Use mechanical handling equipment when needed
The candidate should preferably have stores or similar experience. The ability to use a computer system is desirable.
For office use only: storeman, storewoman, store man, store woman, Surrey, West Sussex, London, Redhill, Crawley, Horley, Croydon, spares, stores, repairs, workshop, stock control, parts, electronic, mechanical, electrical