The position for Water Chiller Service Engineer in Stroud is no longer available
Water Chiller Service Engineer
Chiller Service Engineer - £30,000 Basic – Plus a Fantastic Package – Stroud and Surrounding Area. Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Death in Service, Company Van, Mobile Phone. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world wide market leader, grow and develop your career to the next level.
A stand alone role, working from a home location to customer sites to provide skilled refrigeration services in and around the designated area.
Chiller Service Engineer Responsibilities:
• Carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of air and water cooled chillers, air conditioning and associated plant
• Communicating technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
• Fault finding
• Liaising and developing working relationships both with the customer and other employees within the company
• Completion of relevant paperwork; including but not limited to; Service Reports, Tick Sheets, timesheets etc
• Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and completion of Dynamic Risk assessments
• Lead generation, identifying commercial opportunities for business development
• Compliance with company policies, procedures and processes to ensure that regulations are complied with for our ongoing accreditation to REFCOM, Safe Contractor and CHAS
• Good fundamental knowledge of refrigeration, air & water chillers and industry practices and have the ability to carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and service
• An appreciation and understanding of the benefits of lead generation and completion of relevant forms
• Dealing with customers and the ability to communicate technical information and site requirements back to the Service office
• Awareness and appreciation of Health and Safety requirements to industry standards.
• Understanding the importance of working in line with risk assessments and method statements
• Providing an appropriate audit trail of documentation relating to servicing of customer sites.
The successful Project Engineer must be:
• Based in the Gloucestershire region (or surrounding area)
• Experienced in refrigeration, water chillers etc
• Experience within a related market, i.e. HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and
Knowledge of Rhoss products
• Understanding of Turbocor product Manufacturer training
• All round HVAC knowledge
• Sound controls knowledge
• Completion and understanding of the importance of Dynamic Risk Assessments
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.