The position for Mechanical Fitter / Engineer in Staffordshire is no longer available
Mechanical Fitter / Engineer
A prestigious global company are seeking a Mechanical Fitter / Engineer to join their busy plant repair workshop in Staffordshire.
As a Mechanical Fitter / Engineer you will:
• Service and repair companies fleet vehicles.
• Service and repair plant machinery.
The ideal Mechanical Fitter / Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Background in repairing and servicing heavy plant machinery.
• Relevant qualifications / certificates.
• Current HGV class 1 licence, although training my available to a person with adequate skills and experience.
You must be flexible with regards to work hours as the position may involve working off site on occasions due to the nature of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter into permanent employment with an ambitious global organisation.
Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experiences plus pension scheme and health insurance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.