The position for JD – Programme Leader in Gaydon is no longer available
JD – Programme Leader
REF NO: 19015
JOB TITLE: JD – Programme Leader
SALARY: £28.00 per hour – Ltd.
To work in close cooperation with the Programme Manager to lead and deliver robust definition, planning and delivery of vehicle programmes
• Coordination of Programme Gateways, tracking status of deliverables and collating Gateway evidence packs for advance distribution.
• Monitor and progress resolution of actions from the PST meeting.
• Create programme SEL and PDL documents as directed by the Programme Manager and maintain day to day product definition documents (PMXU).
• Collate and report to the Programme Manager SEL and PDL responses.
• Work with PMT areas and the Programme Coordinator to develop commodity plans that deliver releases at the appropriate Data Judgement (DJ) point and correct pedigree parts for vehicle builds.
• Identify and plan release points outside of DJ events and create an appropriate Engineering Timing Release Schedule (ETRS).
• Monitor commodity plans and act on deviations to establish and recommend appropriate recovery actions.
• Assist in target setting/balancing and management of cost, quality timing and function.
• Lead BOM to CAD alignment exercise and Virtual Series events as primary point of contact for Programme.
• Create and define the overall programme timing plan integrating commodity plans, launch plans and build points.
• Support programme cost reviews, redbook deep dives, cost down / cost saving activities.
• Manage concern resolution including administration of the companies change management system (regular reviews), concern metrics and reporting. Review with the Programme Manager and escalate to the Chief Platform Manager as appropriate.
• Act as stand-in for the Programme Manager when required.
• Support PMT / PMST meetings as required acting as the voice of the Programme.
• Work with the relevant departments to plan and execute prototype builds including number of vehicles, specification, BOM, and prototype commodity plans to ensure builds are fit for purpose.
• Lead minor model programmes including financial and delivery responsibility.
Qualification and Experience:-
• Automotive or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Whole vehicle or complex system programme coordination / management.
• Extensive knowledge of product development / creation systems.
• Experience in component design, development and sign off.
• Expert user of Microsoft Office tools particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
• Confident and authoritative presentation skills.
To apply please forward your CV to Sue Wilcox or contact on 01928 751 000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, Millbank regrets that we cannot respond to all applicants. Thank you for your interest.
The Millbank group is an independently owned business whose growth has been carefully planned and structured to ensure that the highest levels of service are maintained throughout all areas of the business. The company is both a temporary and permanent staffing solution provider for the key disciplines within Engineering, Technical, Scientific, Safety, Project Control, Manufacturing and Commercial sectors. Millbank is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and hold ISO 9001:2000 certification. Millbank Holdings Ltd is committed to equal opportunities, no applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, religion, belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation.