The position for Project Manager in Grangemouth is no longer available
Role: Project Manager
Duration: Long term
- Take full accountability for 'Cradle to Grave' safe delivery of projects under your control
- Take strategic direction from the Programme Manager
- To deliver projects to agreed cost, schedule, quality and safety targets
- To act as deputy for the Lead Project Manager as required
Role and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate safety leadership by example.
- The management and delivery to the Target Cost Estimate (TCE) for projects under your control.
- The management and delivery to the Project Schedule for projects under your control, ensuring clear and achievable targets are set for all project phases.
- Ensure a clear and approved work-scope is in place for each project under your control.
- Create and manage a live Risk Register to identify potential threats to the project Scope of Work, TCE and Schedule from inception to close out and handover.
- The management and delivery of the PMP (Plant Modification Process) for projects under your control to completion and handover.
- Organise and chair regular meetings ( formal and informal ) with the Asset, engineering, procurement, planning and the construction teams to ensure integrated and cohesive solutions are developed and agreed by key stakeholders.
- Management and co-ordination of vendors and sub-contractors for projects under your control.
- Ensure projects within your control meet or exceed the contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Provide input to project improvements and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
You'll be BSc, BEng, HND or HNC qualified, or have equivalent, relevant experience. You'll be an experienced Project Manager with extensive knowledge of project delivery in refinery, petrochemical or offshore related projects. Self-motivation and the ability to effectively influence the Project Team, subcontract personnel and vendors will be key attributes. Must also be capable of interfacing with the Client at senior level in an effective and professional manner.