The position for Installation Team Leader in Derby is no longer available
Installation Team Leader
A fantastic opportunity for an Installation Team Leader to join a fast growing, Midlands Based technology company, supplying interactive screens and collaborative software to organisation around the UK.
They now have a requirement for a highly motivated installation team leader, who will be responsible for managing a small team of junior AV Installation engineers.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role, and have a desire to further develop your career in this discipline.
Based in Nottingham/Derby
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out IWB installations with technical engineer to a high standard at organisations across UK
- Liaise with clients onsite, install software and guide customer through initial stages
- Drive company van to site
- Manage onsite installation engineers
- Record serial numbers of products
- Ensure install team is H&S compliant
- Manage stock and inventory of van supplies
- Attend training courses to further industry knowledge
They are looking for someone who:
- Is a polite enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.
- Is reliable, trustworthy, a good time keeper and has an eye for detail.
- Has experience in a client facing roll, with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate common sense, good time keeping and professionalism.
- Good AV installation experience and good knowledge of signalling and cabling.
- An understanding of IT networks and Microsoft software, with a genuine Interest in new technology.
- Full UK driving licence.
- CSCS, PASMA, Asbestos awareness preferable.