The position for MAINTENANCE ENGINEER £32K OTE £37K in Derby is no longer available
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER £32K OTE £37K
Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled, Electrical Biased
Experienced Maintenance Engineer required joining an existing engineering team who strive to deliver quality engineering supporting production within a FMCG manufacturing site.
Proven experience within electrical maintenance engineering in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing industry is essential.
• Will suit electrical maintenance engineers located in the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire or Leicestershire or Staffordshire area
• Applicants must be apprenticeship trained engineers with proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment either: automotive, plastics, packaging or food.
• Continental shift pattern (every other weekend off) £32,000 + paid overtime and full company benefits package.
• Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
• Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
• Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
• Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
• Adhere to laid down systems of work, ensuring compliance within the required standards of Health and Safety/conduct/hygiene/housekeeping.
• Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
• Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
• Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Apprenticeship trained - electrical
• Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and proactive approach to work
If you are a qualified experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity please email your cv to Emma Worth at Ruth Wagstaff Recruitment.
Ruth Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.