The position for Mechanical Engineer in United Kingdom is no longer available
Our client is a global leader in the design and delivery of infrastructure, power and major engineering projects around the world. Their clients come to them for a wide range of advice, resources and skills - in engineering, maintaining infrastructure, managing construction, planning and strategic thinking.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will undertake a range of tasks, under the supervision of a suitably qualified and experienced Senior or Principal Engineer, or Project Manager.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer / Design Assurance Engineer you will be involved in;
• Feasibility studies
• System design & specification
• Preparation of ITT documents
• Contractor supervision
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
As a Mechanical Engineer you will have;
• Experience in a design, installation or commissioning environment ideally in a design office
• Degree (preferred) in an appropriate technical discipline, HNC or HND minimum
• Ideally Chartered
• Background in Power Plants (CCGT) , Boilers, BOP