The position for Field Service Engineer - Robotics in Warwickshire is no longer available
Field Service Engineer - Robotics
The client is a leader within the Automation and Control Systems field with operations in 100 countries worldwide. They are currently looking to recruit a number of highly skilled Service Engineers to work in either The Midlands, Warwickshire or Bedfordshire.
Key duties will include:
• Providing reactive service activities to customers 24/7
• Providing commissioning, technical support and assistance to customers on robots and associated products.
• Working with the customer to gain a good understanding of specific robot software for particular customers.
• Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of robots and associated products used in Automotive industry
• Efficiently diagnose and repair robots and associated equipment. Electro Mechanical and software.
• Providing call-out cover outside of normal working hours on a periodic basis
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge in process applications relevant to particular customer requirements.
• Providing on-site installation and commissioning of robotic based solutions.
• Providing support to service desk team within the Field Service (e.g. Telephone technical support, RSI activities)
• Providing support to contract engineering team within the Service departments (e.g. cover for Site Resident Engineers, PPM activities)
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• Achieving individual and department-wide goals and targets as agreed with line manager.
• To value team working and work collaboratively within own unit and across units with colleagues and peers.
• Flexibility as we run a 24/7 support structure
• Able to travel within UK and Europe
• Formal Electrical, Mechanical or software qualifications