The position for Contract Supervisor/Junior Data Centre Manager in Leicester is no longer available
Contract Supervisor/Junior Data Centre Manager
A leading facilities service provider currently have an opportunity for a Junior Data Centre Manager with a proven track record in critical environments to cover sites in either Buckinghamshire or the East Midlands.
Your responsibilities will include operational management, customer liaison, overseeing of PPM and reactive breakdowns to all equipment on site including all electrical and mechanical plant, BMS, EMS, UPS, Generators, AHU's, Split Unit's, Emergency Lighting, Battery Monitoring Systems, weekly water treatment tests.
You will be a proven man manager with a qualification in a relevant engineering discipline and will have excellent communication skills. You should be able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Shift Leader/Management Experience
- Electrical qualification with 17th Edition
- Minimum of 3-5 years Critical environments experience, such as Data Centres, Broadcasting, Banking etc.
- Current or past-held HV Authorisation.
- Relevant working knowledge of: Electrical Fault-Finding, Motors, Emergency Lighting, Generators, HV Switching (Switchgear maintenance), UPS, Pumps, Cooling Towers, 1st line Chiller & Boiler Maintenance, Water Treatment, etc.
This is a day position working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm managing multiple sift teams. It is an excellent opportunity to work on a high specification Data Centre with excellent opportunities for training and career progression.