The position for Air Quality Consultant in City of London is no longer available
Air Quality Consultant
Senior Air Quality Consultant required to work for a international technical consultancy. The role is ideal for an Air Quality Consultant with experience looking to progress further with their career.
The role offers a good opportunity to take on a lead Air Quality Consultant role based in one of our clients' offices in Leicester or London. The candidate MUST be experienced in Air Quality and be degree qualified.
- Provide consultancy services to public and private sector clients on air quality and environmental permitting services.
- Work including environmental permit applications, odour assessments, LAQM assessments, EIAs and private nuisance.
- Management of relationships with key customers, suppliers.
- Day-to-day supervision / line management of team / department
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality constraints and standards
- MUST have prior experience of working within a consultancy on Air Quality projects
- Experienced in producing detailed atmospheric dispersion modeling using ADMS Roads, AERMOD or other relevant dispersion models.
- Be able to perform Air quality monitoring
- Design and delivery of surveys
- Minimum relevant Degree
- A full driving license is essential
Salary Negotiable upto £38K
28 Days Holiday
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy