The position for Temporary Customer Service Advisor/Collections in Leeds is no longer available
Temporary Customer Service Advisor/Collections
Experienced Customer Service Advisor/Collections required for our client based in LS3 for a period of 3 months, possibly longer.
* To take inbound and outbound calls with client and debtors to resolve queries and or collect
* Through skilled negotiation, maximise collections and help deliver outstanding competitive
* To ensure that all client SLAs are adhered to and met
* To ensure all correspondence is completed daily within the required SLA timescales
* Responding in a timely manner with timeliness and professionalism to client
requests/requirements for information
* Process and ensure that all Back office business processes are done with precision and in a timely
* Day to day problem resolution with both clients and debtors
* Identifying client issues and concerns and communicating them to the appropriate internal
* Seeking methods of enhancing client communication through the development and
implementation of strategies that streamline processes.
* Proactive management of a portfolio of assigned clients/debtors
* Assisting in client visits where applicable
Essential Skills :-
* Collections Experience (preferably 2 Years minimum experience)
* Professional business manner and conduct
* Ability to prioritise and time manage
* Proficient in the use of a Personal Computer and Microsoft Office software.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to work well within a team environment.
* Business to business customer service experience.
* Target driven and an understanding of delivering against key KPIs and SLAs at an individual and
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer