The position for Major Retailler Sales Support in Fareham is no longer available
Major Retailler Sales Support
Major Retailer Sales Support Executive
My client is part of a global brand and a market leader located in the Hampshire area is currently seeking an experienced sales support executive to join their busy team.This is a fundamental role within their organization as ensuring that customers are informed and problems are dealt with are key to the smooth running of the business
You will be able to demonstrate that you can display the following:
* Recent experience of dealing with retailers (ideally large organisations)
* Ability to deal with customers in a calm professional way
* Ensuring that problems are dealt with swiftly
* A professional able to manage multiple tasks
* An ability to liaise with major customers in a professional way
* The ability to think outside the box
* Ability to liaise with internal departments keeping all sides happy
* Ability to work well within a team
* Ensuring that major customers are kept happy and informing the sales and customer services team of any necessary changes
* Maintaining a fine balance of stock levels and managing manufacturer league times to ensure that the correct amount of stock is held at all times.
To fulfill this role you will need to:
* Possess excellent organizational skills
* Have excellent customer services skills
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Be driven and motivated
* Have first class communication skills both verbal and written
* Be fully PC literate
* Have excellent attention to detail and be able to think on your feet.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills and experience to be able to fulfill the role well.Please do not hesitate to apply and our consultants will be in touch shortly.