The position for Debt Sales Advisor - FULL or PART TIME in Adlington, Chorley is no longer available
Debt Sales Advisor - FULL or PART TIME
My client, the UK's leading provider of advice and solutions for people with serious debt problems, based in Adlington, Chorley is looking to add to their current team of Debt Sales Advisors.
The main purpose of the role is to take calls from people seeking help and advice on serious debt problems. This will include examining their financial details and assisting customers on how best to proceed with their individual debt problems, whilst maximising up and cross sell. The position is for inbound and outbound activity and you will be required to do both.
• To provide empathy, support and guidance to each person who calls.
• To use company systems to record each caller’s details.
• To act as an ambassador for Debt Free Direct
• To gather income, expenditure, debt and other financial and personal information that is relevant to the customer’s situation.
• To explain the benefits and the practicalities of the solutions most appropriate to that customer.
• To help the customer understand the best route out of their situation and explain and guide them through the steps they need to take in order to do this.
• To ensure any customers who sign up to our services follow through the steps we give them in order that we can start providing any solution in the quickest possible time
• To adhere to data protection and money laundering acts
• Any other duties as required.
Skills & Experience
* The ability to work in a team
* Sales experience
* Basic numeracy and literacy
* Good listening skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good keyboard/IT skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and writing
* Ability to work to company targets
* IVA / Debt management/Financial services background
* Experience working in a call centre environment
Please note that you will need to meet the essential criteria for this role to be successfully shortlisted.
The company operating hours are between 08.00 and 21.00. Our standard contracted hours are 37.5 hours, full time.
Part-time shifts are also available
Contact Centre operates shift patterns from 08.00 until 21.00, on a rolling rota, including weekends.
*Please note that there is an expectation for you to be flexible and although the standard hours are detailed above, these could change in accordance with business needs, in which case you will be informed in advance.