The position for German Translator in Portsmouth is no longer available
Vane Recruitment are seeking a German Translator to work for a well established company
The aim and purpose of the Role:
The German Translator will be assisting the Translation, Marketing and Customer Service teams with all related translation and communication matters. The vacancy is for 6 months contract with possible extension.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Translating website content into German.
* Assisting the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers.
* Liaising with Creative Marketing Manager to translate marketing material.
* Writing the text and proof reading the monthly magazine ads.
* Liaising with the Search Marketing Manager to improve sales and reduce costs from your specific territories PPC (Pay-Per-Click Adverts on Google) campaigns by reviewing and amending the keywords and ad text.
* Any other foreign language, translating and communication duties as required
- Native standard of German as well as English
- Degree or equivalent in translation or equivalent standard
- Commercially driven with an appetite to drive a business unit
- Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast past office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand ?what good looks like?, and capable of multi tasking
- Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business, and able to attend other sites for which travel may be required