The position for Appointment Setter in Milton Keynes is no longer available
• Take personal responsibility for delivering mortgage lead generation, new business and related cross sales targets, through focused inbound and outbound telephony campaigns.
• Identify and action all lead and retention opportunities, including mortgage lead generation, new business and related cross sales.
• Monitor personal performance ensuring activity levels and conversion rates are achieved.
• Ensure all customer interactions and activities adhere to internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
Coaching & Training
• Maintain and share best practice techniques, driving self-improvement and team performance.
• Take responsibility for personal development plan, owning actions to improve performance.
• Ensure full product and systems knowledge is continually developed and maintained.
• Proactively seek feedback from Team Leader through regular observations and planned coaching sessions.
Relationships & People
• Actively promote and support teamworking, working together with team members and Team Leader to achieve team goals.
• Demonstrate an awareness of internal/external key stakeholders and Product Partners.
• Understand, support and drive lead generation, sales and marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Adhere to best practice processes aligned to mortgage lead generation, new business and related cross sales target achievement.
• Understand and support working practises reviews, streamlining end-to-end procedures and ensuring maximum efficiency.
• Provide ideas and suggestions for improvements.
Salary: £15,000 basic - OTE £22,000
Bonus cap 4% ; Performance Bonus cap 5%
Hours: 6 week shift cycle to include weekends (Four days on and 2 days off)