The position for Customer Services Supervisor in Redhill is no longer available
Customer Services Supervisor
CUSTOMER SERVICES SUPERVISOR
To supervisor, motivate, mentor and train the customer service team to achieve individual and team targets. Drive the sales of the business and drive individual's performances. The management of a personal set of accounts and identifying target and drift accounts.
* To be responsible for encouraging and motivating sales staff to reach sales targets
* To assist with setting of sales targets and incentives along with directors and communicate to all
* To be aware of current level of sales against targets and to input ideas to help individuals and the team achieve those targets
* To ensure proper procedures for sales are adhered to at all times
* To collate daily, weekly and monthly information on sales incentives and communicate findings to relevant individuals
* To monitor individual's performance, analyse telephone statistics, report findings to senior management, on a weekly basis and discuss performance with relevant members of staff
* To routinely organise adhoc telesales activity and analyze results
* To recognise opportunities and arrange the training of individuals to deal with objections
* To organise and conduct daily/weekly sales meetings with customer service staff
* To arrange with suppliers to provide training, sales days and incentives
* To be knowledgeable of all products and promotions
* To ensure phones are adequately covered at all times
* To ensure all staff are totally familiar with all promotions, prior to the beginning of the month when a new newsletter is distributed
* To ensure smooth running between field sales team, accounts, warehouse and office
* To be able to work on own initiative and take responsibility for actions and decisions made
* To be knowledgeable about legal requirements relating to Health and Safety & human resources
* To make H.R department aware of any updates that should be included in the training manual
* To be knowledgeable about all aspects of the business so as to generate new ideas that will enhance the business and develop sales
* To identify areas for new product development and suggest promotional activity
* To assist with recruitment of new customer service staff
* To assist with training, encouragement and development of new staff members in the customer service team.
* To teach members of staff how to deal with customers appropriately using correct telephone manner
* Ensure training plan, manual and equipment ready for new team member
* To mentor and coach sales staff as required
* To be familiar with legal requirements with regards to disciplinary procedures and put these into practice where necessary in conjunction with H.R
* To assist with monthly, 6 monthly and yearly performance reviews and appraisals.
* To keep records of extra time worked and organise lunch breaks, ensuring adequate cover at all time.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.