The position for Primary Teacher for PPA Cover with Intervention NE London Top rate in London is no longer available
Primary Teacher for PPA Cover with Intervention NE London Top rate
AER Teachers is currently looking for an experienced primary teacher, someone who has worked across the keystages (KS1 & KS2) but now looking to have reduced whole classroom teaching with some intervention booster groups (literacy and numeracy). This post will be in the Waltham Forest borough at a large primary school for immediate start.
We are looking for:
- A highly experienced primary teacher across all the key stages KS1 & KS2
- Solid knowledge of the National Curriculum and be able to develop rapport with children & staff quickly
- In doing so, you must have an approachable manner along with excellent communication and lesson execution is a must
- Experience of holding intervention groups within the primary stages
The school will offer:
- Diverse range of activities, resources and opportunities for the primary children
- A forward thinking head and staff, well supported environment with fantastic behaviour policy in place
- A top rate for the right teacher for the role
- Easy access transport links to the school
We can easily offer one of the HIGHEST RATES in London for QUALITY teachers, to find out more about this role, please contact us NOW on 0207 264 4919 or email us to be considered, the school is shortlisting.
In order to apply for this post you must have a formal teaching qualification e.g.
* BEd (Bachelor of education)
* BA/BSC with QTS (BA or BSc with QTS)
* PGCE (Postgraduate certificate of education)
* SCITT (School-centred initial teacher training)
* GTP (Graduate Teacher Programme)
* RTP (Registered Teacher Programme)
* Teach First
In addition to the above qualifications, you could also hold a comparable overseas teaching qualification (UK NARIC assessed) or be a holder of QTS. NQT's will be accepted. It is essential that you have taught in a school environment within the past 2 years as professional references will need to be obtained. However, if this is not the case, the AER Teachers team will evaluate your experience on an individual basis. All candidates will be also subject to CRB police checks on registration.
It is AER Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful for this specific role and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
AER Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.