The position for Year 5 (KS2) Teacher North East London February 2012 start in East London is no longer available
Year 5 (KS2) Teacher North East London February 2012 start
AER Teachers is currently working with a large, over-subscribed primary school in NE London (borough of Waltham Forest) to help them fill their primary teaching vacancy for Year 5 in KS2 for Feb 2012 for a long-term role.
We are looking for:
- Proven good track record of teaching KS2 curriculum, particularly in Year 5
- Confident and dynamic in teaching approach, adaptable to the schools structure
- Someone who is eager for extra responsibility (leadership)
The school will offer:
- Working exclusively with Year 5 pupils in KS2, being able to cement relationships with pupils, parents and teachers alike
- Extra responsibility TLR 2a & 2b to the right candidate
- Well structured, warm and helpful working environment with fairly modern facilities & resources available
We can easily offer one of the HIGHEST RATES in London for QUALITY teachers, to find out more about this role, please contact us NOW on 0207 264 4919 or email us to be considered, the school is shortlisting.
In order to apply for this post you must have a formal teaching qualification e.g.
* BEd (Bachelor of education)
* BA/BSC with QTS (BA or BSc with QTS)
* PGCE (Postgraduate certificate of education)
* SCITT (School-centred initial teacher training)
* GTP (Graduate Teacher Programme)
* RTP (Registered Teacher Programme)
* Teach First
In addition to the above qualifications, you could also hold a comparable overseas teaching qualification (UK NARIC assessed) or be a holder of QTS. NQT's will be accepted. It is essential that you have taught in a school environment within the past 2 years as professional references will need to be obtained. However, if this is not the case, the AER Teachers team will evaluate your experience on an individual basis. All candidates will be also subject to CRB police checks on registration.
It is AER Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful for this specific role and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
AER Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.