The position for Lecturer of Plumbing Job in East London in East London is no longer available
Lecturer of Plumbing Job in East London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Lecturer of Plumbing for our client based in East London to start in March on a Permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will require plan and teach according to agreed programmes and contribute to their continued development. You will need to deliver high quality learning experience to all students.
You will be required to teach 25 hours per week, ensure relevant Health & Safety checks are carried out, participate in the professional development programme which includes industry based work shadowing, attending seminars, staff development days and training events.
The successful candidate will:
* Need to have relevant Further Education teaching qualifications – PGCE, BED Ed, DTTLS / PTTLS
* Be experienced, highly motivated
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be able to use initiative & prioritise
* Hold a CRB issued with in 12 months
The Benefits candidates will enjoy are:
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* One-to-one relationship with an experienced Account Manager who will deal with your specific individual needs
* Local work in your area
* Bonus for recommending a teacher to us offering £50 vouchers of your choice for details of teachers who go on to work five days for us
* Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc
* Long-term and permanent recruitment solutions
You will need to offer three references for educational establishments and be willing to complete a New Directions Education CRB if need be.