The position for Assessor / Trainer in Birmingham is no longer available
Assessor / Trainer
Midas Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity for an Assessor/Trainer to join a well established company based in Birmingham City Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Visit learners within the workplace and provide training, support and advice to achieve NVQ qualifications
- Achieve personal monthly targets for retention of learners, qualifications and achievements
- Deliver a structured induction programme for all learners ensuring they understand assessment procedures, including an initial introduction to the qualifications.
- Build relationships with employers, involving supervisors in the learning process, informing them of training requirements in respect of individual learners and the Skills
Funding Agency and The Department of Work & Pensions.
- Set individual learner targets in agreement with the learner and employer, monitoring and motivating progress toward these.
- Provide structured assessment plans to learners and assess their performance and portfolio on a regular basis.
- To deliver group and one to one training session to customers for underpinning knowledge and Functional Skills
- Work towards OFSTED quality requirements, achieving good standards in training delivery and promoting a learner centred approach
- Qualifications D32, 33 or A1
- Car owner/ Driver
- Relevant experience of NVQ delivery
- Relevant and recent industry knowledge in the right occupational areas
- Experience of NVQ process and awarding body procedures
- Experience of Key Skills or Functional Skills
- Experience of stand up delivery of training
- Teaching qualification – PTTLS
- Experience of working on Welfare to Work provision
- An understanding of working on DWP contract
- £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience