The position for Specialist Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers Required in Barnsley is no longer available
Specialist Key Stage 2 Primary Teachers Required
TeacherActive are looking for Stand out individuals who are experienced in Teaching Key Stage 2 Primary school children. We are receiving Calls every day from our portfolio of Primary schools looking for the cream of key Stage 2 teachers, for day to day as well as long term vacancies in the Barnsley area. We are committed to only working with the Best individuals.
If the above describes you then contacted Ian on 01143 210757 to arrange your next assignment
Ideally you will be/have:
* A can do approach to teaching.
* Ability to build good relationships and rapport with staff and pupils.
* Experience of working with KS1 groups and mixed ability pupils
* The ability to deliver creative lessons in line with the curriculum.
* An enthusiastic attitude.
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
* High level of support from both us and the school.
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
To apply call 01143210757 or send your CV All applicants will initially be screened over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer candidates leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a Recruitment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.