The position for Nursery Practitioner in Poole is no longer available
Our client are currently to recruit NVQ Level 2 and 3 or equivalent Qualified Nursery Practitioners in the Poole area.
The nursery has a welcoming atmosphere with a sense of calm and enjoyment amongst the children. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a great nursery where the management strive for continued development and further success.
You must be a positive and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse who is used to working with all ages, planning and providing a wide range of exciting and stimulating activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with the parents at all times
* To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
* To work as part of a team and adhere to confidentiality agreement at all times
* Relevant qualifications are essential.
You must also have previous experience as a Nursery Nurse and be happy to have an enhanced CRB check completed.
If you would like to be a part of a happy, friendly and welcoming staff team then this is the job for you!
Bank Staff Unqualified and qualified from £6.08 - £7.50 depending on experience
Call Team today on 01202 445700