The position for Room Leader in Ottershaw is no longer available
My client is looking for an enthusiastic a Room Leader for their nursery in Ottershaw. This is a great opportunity for a genuine and enthusiastic charecter to join a lovely company who really beleive in providing high standards of childcare and career development.
The successful candidates must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 years experience working in a nursery environment since gaining your Level 3 qualification. You will be passionate about Childcare and demonstrate positive attitude to fit in the team within this friendly and professional nursery.
This is an initial one year maternity contract, but it is very likely that this will become a permanent role at the end of this period.
As a Room Leader your responsibilities will additionally include:-
• Responsibility for providing the highest level of care for every child within the Room.
• Ensuring that each child is treated as an individual and that their development needs are met on an ongoing basis.
• To ensure that the room/unit operates effectively referring issues to the nursery environment promotes and upholds equal opportunity policies through diverse activities and positive language.
• To provide a positive attitude and leadership within the room, motivating and inspiring a small team.
• To communicate effectively with the nursery staff, the nursery manager and the parents to ensure that everyone is kept informed on developments within the room
• Ensuring that all policies, procedures and working practices are adhered to and the nursery standards of care and development are continually delivered qualifications, training and experience required:
Ideally you will have previous Room Leading experience, though experienced Nursery Nurses looking for a step up will be considered.
You must be familiar with the EYFS Curriculum
For more information please forward your CV to Wendy at Phoenix Personnel asap!