The position for NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (Gloucestershire) in Gloucestershire is no longer available
NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (Gloucestershire)
Our client is looking for an unqualified or qualified NVQ Assessor - Hospitality to join their company in a field based role covering the Gloucestershire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to change direction in your career if working in the Hospitality Industry.
To be considered for this role you must be experienced in the Hospitality Industry, this must include Front of House experience in a Bar / Restaurant Service AND also Chef experience.
It is preferred that candidates already hold an Assessing qualification (A1, D32, D33) although this is not essential as for the right candidate the company will provide all the necessary training and funding for the qualification. Support is also provided to ensure that you become confident and comfortable in your role.
Candidates must also have gained experience working in a Supervisory / Management role.
The ability to communicate well and empathise with people is essential.
Purpose of Role
* To work with a learner base of approximately 45 learners and to support qualification attainment.
* To maintain an agreed candidate base and meet contract targets of starts and completion rates, demonstrating compliance to all company quality procedures and audit requirements.
* To recruit eligible learners onto funded learning programmes, through own initiative and by working with commercial and government funded referral agencies.
* To market the company's training to a range of stakeholders, through attending presentations/meetings and events.
* To undertake sign-ups of learners completing necessary administration, carrying out eligibility checks and initial assessments.
* To undertake assessments of learners to national standards and to record all assessment decisions in line with the company's and Awarding Body requirements.
* To support learners to achieve qualifications in a reasonable time-frame.
* To undertake learning activities with learners on a 1:1 basis.
* To adhere to relevant Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities legislation and to carry out checks and monitoring activities as required by law and funding contracts and the company's quality procedures.
* To undertake additional tasks, such as delivery of training courses; subject to suitable qualifications and delivery experience.
* To act as team champion for specific or specialist areas of operations.
* To represent the company at external events locally and nationally.
* To undertake verification activities if experience and qualifications allow
Post Title: NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (Gloucestershire)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Salary: £17,500 - £18,500 per annum dependant on skills, qualifications and experience
Benefits: Contributory pensions scheme, healthcare benefits and the option of a company vehicle after 6 months
Travel: Field based travelling throughout the Gloucestershire area
Reporting to: Team Leader and / or Manager depending on location
Type: Full time and Permanent
Key Skills / Words: NVQ Assessor, NVQ Assessing, Assessor, D32, D33, A1, Trainer, Training, Work Based Learning, Further Education, Apprenticeships, Training Provider, Hospitality, Catering, Chef, Kitchen, Head Chef, Chef Manager, Housekeeping Manager, General Manager, Hotel Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Conference and Banqueting, Reception