The position for Sales Executive - Training Provider - South East in South East England is no longer available
Sales Executive - Training Provider - South East
Sales Executives - Training Provider - South East & London
This organisation are a leading provider of work-based training programmes and apprenticeship schemes to a wide range of industry sectors.
They are currently looking for a Sales/ Business Development Executive who has previous experience within sales or business development for a training, skills, education or employability provider. This will be a home based role, with the successful candidate being based within South East England or London.
Your focus will be to develop and nurture relationships with employers that will provide profitable new and repeat business. Your primary task will be to develop new business with new or lapsed customers. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Developing strong relationships with prospective employers
* Achieving and exceeding personal targets
* Ensuring the achievement of excellent customer satisfaction and high quality throughout the sales process
* Liaising with the delivery side of the business to ensure smooth relationships with clients
* Growing, nurturing and retaining the customer base
* Inputting into the design of direct sales and marketing events
* Sales reporting
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales and business development. Knowledge of the training sector and the delivery of Apprenticeship / NVQ schemes would be ideal. Equally, you may have worked in a sales focused role within the employability / welfare to work or education sectors. It is important that you are a strong negotiator who works proactively to develop customers.
The basic salary will be £28-40K (depending on level of experience), plus generous bonus/commission, healthcare and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood Education are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.