The position for Primary KS2 Teacher - Tipton in Tipton is no longer available
Primary KS2 Teacher - Tipton
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in teaching? Are you a qualified teacher?
Aspire People are urgently seeking Key Stage 2 teachers to work within our primary schools in the Tipton area.
If you are looking for local work and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term positions, then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's.
* You must have worked in key stage 2
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our primary schools require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
In return Aspire People can offer:-
* competitive rates of pay
* teacher training
* a dedicated consultant
All candidates are subject to List 99 checks, must provide a recent Criminal records Bureau check and also be able to provide two references from each of their last two teaching posts.
Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from NQT's , TA's and fully qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.